EFILive Electronic gurus please help

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Isspro proformax gauges have drive pressure gauges. They will be able to log from what I was told.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I just mounted my Isspro boost gauge on a piece 8" brake line and it's worked well for 3 years on my puller I tried using a coiled piece but it was just a PITA. My egt's were stupid high also and never had a problem with the drive pressure gauge.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I don't want a gauge. I want a high quality sensor so I can integrate it into an efi log.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
No. I do not believe he does nor do I. We want to be able to log drive pressure,egt, lift pump pressure and such on PIDs in efi live. Just like fuel rail pressure or pulse width.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Have you tried to search on EFI lives website for the info? Have you tried to book something up and see if it will work? If you guys can't find your answers, I guess you are going to have to do the work or leave it be. Isspro uses 5volt sensors, which is what you need, and a couple of us have told you that they last. I guess you need to figure out how to wire them in and scale the external sensor part correctly.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Thanks. I will have no trouble figuring it out on my own. Just thought it was something people would be willing to share what they used and what worked and what didn't. No one is selling these setups so I'm not trying to beat anyone out of anything. Just wanted to skip the trial and error and part.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Yes i have searched around but not extensively. I have not bought or hooked anything up yet. I was just trying to find the correct info and parts before I bought the wrong parts and wasted money. I appreciate the info on isspro senders and will look into them. Not trying to make anybody mad just trying to learn.