Info: EGR delete on 06 LLY

werewolf

Apr 27, 2012
eastern Noth Carolina
Looking for some info on an egr delete. I want a setup like mkmcustoms sinister kit, but after looking on there site they do not have something for my application. My truck is a 2006 with the LLY engine code, but is setup up like the LBZ. I would like to delete the EGR system, but do not want to replace the up pipe and other intake tubes just in case there is a need to ever sell the truck or anything in that nature. Does anyone sell the three blocker plates that I need for this or will it be something that I am going to have to produce on my on.

Also, I am looking into either the PPE standard programmer or the diablo sport as I am not looking to fully mod this truck out, just want something to help a little with MPG and towing while not braking the bank. Will either of these (both or one) take care of the DTC codes that I will get from deleting the EGR system or will I have to keep clearing them.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
For what your looking to do with your truck I would just install a blocker for now. Be sure to get one for an LBZ, as you mentioned what you have is pretty much an LBZ with different programing. Also I dont think the predator will block the egr codes but the PPE standard will.