EFILive Cummins 2006+ 5.9L & 6.7L BBR

Jul 31, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Will my buddy with a 06 cummins have to buy efi live or will I be able to buy an attachment and read his with my v2? Id like to help him anyway possible. Good peeps

I would think you would be able to do it, you will just have to apply the updates to your software on your PC and the firmware on your V2. Good luck.:thumb:

That was just the information that I got off of your forum, at least that is how I read it. Yall just seemed very skeptical of the 05 and earlier SCI system. If yall could reach back to the Gen 2's 98.5 that would be awesome but if yall are limited to 06 an later, well that will be awesome to. At this point we will take what ever you give us. Not that we need more Power, why put 1 or 2 car links between a duramax and a cummins when you could have 3 or 4 up on them.

We said

I can't give you can exact answer at this stage as they use the SCI bus, not CAN. But the CAN models (2006+) will be given development preference at this stage.

As Pat said, you need to eat an Elephant one bite at a time. So we'll start with what we know and see how it all goes.

Cheers
Cindy

mattpopp

Oct 30, 2009
We said

I can't give you can exact answer at this stage as they use the SCI bus, not CAN. But the CAN models (2006+) will be given development preference at this stage.

As Pat said, you need to eat an Elephant one bite at a time. So we'll start with what we know and see how it all goes.

Cheers
Cindy

Just the fact that yall are giving the Cummins engine a shot at it is awesome. There is alot of people that appreciate it and if nothing never comes from this at least we know you tried. But being what yall have been able to do in the past I am sure that you will have a great product for us.

duramaximizer

#1 Abuse Enabler ;)
May 4, 2008
Edgerton, Ohio
I see a light at the end of the tunnel....I am not sure if it's an end or a beginning. :eek:

None the less this is a huge apple in EFI Live's basket. Congrats, EFI Live Crew!:coolspot: