EFILive EFILive announces Cruze Diesel support

Still no concrete results for our Cruze...but I can tell you if I keep running the tune we flashed yesterday I wont be doing any more testing. I'll be walking everywhere because I'll lose my license. Man this thing flies!

My 11 daughter, who has no interest in cars unless it involves sarcasm has asked can we keep it as her first car.....not likely unless I flash a valet tune ;)

Cheers
Cindy

The boys at Fleece Performance have dynoed their Cruze to get their baseline results. Emissions equipment all in tact.

EFILive was used to flash the modified tune, however at this stage Brayden is doing his own mapping. EFILive will offer mapping support in the future.

The results speak for themselves.

Base 136HP/246TQ
Starter tune - picked up 30HP/49TQ at peak, but picked up 73HP/183 ft/lbs at 2100 RPM

muhyquhe.jpg

puvy3adu.jpg

Vehicle was serviced and regen completed prior to the dyno session.
u6yraqer.jpg

And the video
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...top_uri=/watch?v=v2SeZXrzAfo&feature=youtu.be

Well done Brayden, your results will surprise a few people! And we can't wait to see what happens as you start to add hard parts.

We have dyno time scheduled for one of our E20 beta testers in Australia tomorrow. We expect our results to be pretty close to Brayden's, especially that 2100RPM sweet spot.

Cheers
Cindy