efi=street mod

Drholliday

May 28, 2008
Gresham, OR
At a pull last year as I was hooking up to the sled one of the guys on the track told me that next year they are banning laptops from being used during pulls. I think people just don't know what EFI live really is and are intimidated by laptops hooked up when really its only a gauge.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
At a pull last year as I was hooking up to the sled one of the guys on the track told me that next year they are banning laptops from being used during pulls. I think people just don't know what EFI live really is and are intimidated by laptops hooked up when really its only a tuning tool.

Fixed it for ya :)

crazylb7

SPULN IT
Oct 22, 2008
turlock, ca
You guys have to understand Mike at L&L does his best to keep the classes fair. The problem is he is not very knowledgable when it comes to the diesels, I mean come on he's a hard core 6000lb super stock guy. Their idea of stock means just that, BONE STOCK. If they dropped it for this year, I think that is best, there are so few trucks that fit that catagory and actually show up to pull, its not even worth running that class. And to answer the other questions about a dodge getting bumped because of smoke, yes it happens, its not a bias organization by any means.

-Tom

i dont think he isnt trying his best and i also understand that he is a bit new to diesels but if l&l wants to have a stock, modified, and extreme class they need to have a set of rules first to base there classifications. and i highly disagree with the SMOKE RULE. it makes to sense! you and i both know that there is no logic to that rule. if it was my case i would go by turbo, wieghts, drugs, h2o, ect. or even take vtpa's rules! i have no wieghts no turbo heck i dont even have intake so why would i be in extreme? just because i have a little better traction then the rest is why i pulled better. now like i said i really respect them for trying to make this happen but i just think when over 1/3 of the trucks are diesels they need to adopt a better foundation to classify us!

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
i dont think he isnt trying his best and i also understand that he is a bit new to diesels but if l&l wants to have a stock, modified, and extreme class they need to have a set of rules first to base there classifications. and i highly disagree with the SMOKE RULE. it makes to sense! you and i both know that there is no logic to that rule. if it was my case i would go by turbo, wieghts, drugs, h2o, ect. or even take vtpa's rules! i have no wieghts no turbo heck i dont even have intake so why would i be in extreme? just because i have a little better traction then the rest is why i pulled better. now like i said i really respect them for trying to make this happen but i just think when over 1/3 of the trucks are diesels they need to adopt a better foundation to classify us!

Sounds like you guys should bring this up with Mike. Bitching on a forum he is not a member of does no good.

-Tom