efi price and q'S

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
so my girl is sick of hearing me talk about how i want efi so she is going to give me the money for it well the place i was going to get it from changed there deal so just looking for a cheaper route if possiable so could anybody pm me some prices for everything plus 2 dsp 5 switches going to be for the dmaxs in my sig now my bigest q is will i have any trouble since i will be useing it for 2 different motors or does it not matter anyway thanx for the help guys

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
EFI Live is the same price no matter who you buy it from. The differance is what the seller/tuner gives away or discounts with the sale. You will need LB7 specific tuning and LBZ specific tuning for your trucks.. Also the switches/pins are different between different gen Duramax's...

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
o ok yeah i figured everything would be different thanx man it not the price i care about it just what this place quoted me a few months back wouldnt stand behind the price and its a well know diesel site but im not going to say who because it doesent matter

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
the other shitty thing is i was waiteing till i got all my parts together then i was going to get efi but now the girl is dead set on buying it i was trying to talk her into something else i needed like a lift pump for the lb7 but she is very stubbron lol

ImpalaMax

Apr 4, 2011
Safford AZ
I can download your stock tunes then Just buy 2 vin licenses and tunes for each truck from tuner of choice and I can flash them for you. Unless you want the v2 to tinker with. Just an option. Text me if you interested. You have my number.