Help: EFI Live

02durtymax!!

Aug 31, 2013
Manitowoc WI
Hey I am from Wisconsin and am looking for someone around here that has a diesel shop that does EFI Live and is knowledgeable on duramaxs. Thanks for any help you guys can give me. Also just incase the question is asked I live in Manitowoc.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You'd have to call Mark and ask him. Doesnt cost anything to ask. If he doesnt sell tuning, he can surely put you onto someone local he trusts who does.

Good luck with your search. Its addicting.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Also catman how well does ur egr blocker plate work. I ordered one for but havent had a chance to get it in yet.

works fine but I took all that shit out I don't have no stinkin egr!!!! lol I gots me some big air goodies from rick at profab and I love it

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Catman did the blocker plate help you to roll more coal?
Were not here to roll coal.. buy a 12v dodge and remove the fuel plate if you wanna roal coal. Were here to help other people with there problems with there dmax or point them into the right direction on how to make clean smoke free power whether its giving advice or telling you which shop to go to for efilive, and a way to better our reputation of being diesel owners as you can tell the EPA don't care for us.
I can care less about smoke tunes as they do NOTHING to help our reputation nor in power or coolness. Get some good tuning meaning no smoke or lope tune and have fun with your truck.
Also it seems like your asking about a blocker plate when your name in 02durtymax.. if you have a lb7 you wont be needing a blocker plate as there is no EGR unless your a CA emissions.