LBZ: EFI Live Lope Tune

ChevyPowered28

Sandman
Aug 3, 2010
Granville, OH
Ok, this is strictly a just for "fun" question, so i don't want anyone doing any crazy research or anything lol.

So the last position on my DSP5 is a Lope tune...yes childish, but gotta have a little fun ;) Now i don't do my own tuning, tho i would like to learn how. My buddy has done all the tuning on his LLY, and now does the tuning on my LBZ. Here comes my question, has anyone ever seen or made an LBZ lope with consistency? Mine, along with every other LBZ i've ever seen, has this disgusting, erratic "lope". My buddy was saying from everything he has read, there is no way to get it smoothed out. Let me know what you guys think (besides letting me know how retarded a lope tune is). Thanks

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
I've got a wicked lope mod for a lly if u want such a thing....
Wes you know your walking on eggshells,,,,,,,,:hug:
I want let'em get u down.....:rofl:

Last edited:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I've got a wicked lope mod for a lbz if u want such a thing....
Wes you know your walking on eggshells,,,,,,,,:hug:
I want let'em get u down.....:rofl:

Eggshells aint the word for it, it is more like hot coals lol did you get my email I sent you on the tunes

Last edited:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I dont have any but it lopes good in park and in drive just like a lly or Lb7 I will see if my friend will email me a vid

I would pay for Mark to build me one or tell me what he changed.. I've tried alot of things... Only thing that slows down the lope makes it quiter too

Last edited:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I would pay for Mark to build me one or tell me what he changed.. I've tried alot of things... Only thing that slows down the lope makes it quiter too

Well the lope tune he built my friend dont work right but he made the Hot tune lope so it lopes good with that you can call him and see how he done it if he will tell you

ChevyPowered28

Sandman
Aug 3, 2010
Granville, OH
Well the lope tune he built my friend dont work right but he made the Hot tune lope so it lopes good with that you can call him and see how he done it if he will tell you

My hot tune lopes also, sounds damn good actually. We weren't trying to make it lope either, just sorta came out that way :D we can't look at the numbers and find out what causes it though. I will get vids of my hot tune lope, and straight lope tune posted here in a few...