edmonton?

Caper01

Dec 5, 2009
In Whitecourt, but going to NAIT right now in Edmonton. PS...anyone know of some good places where I could get my lift kit installed for a fair price. I have the kit, just looking for a installer. Recommendation?

Caper01

Dec 5, 2009
Pipefitting...I'm at the Patrica campus. Can't say I've seen a red dmax kicking around. You know of any good shops in E-town for installing lifts?

Caper01

Dec 5, 2009
Its the not having wheels for 2 days is what I'm getting at. Here in Edmonton I can drive back n fourth to school with my cousin...why I'm leaning towards this area. Or I could wait untill school is over and get a hotel but...I wanna jacker up now :)

zack

I love strippers
Oct 3, 2009
Edmonton, AB
i heard stuff about some tonka place, but other than that I dont know, im not really into the whole lifted truck scene. If you had a shop I could probably install a lift in a day though haha.

Caper01

Dec 5, 2009
PLace in Trochu...Higher Tech....gave me a killer price. Well, still abit but it will be done by someone who knows what they are doing and a cheaper price than any other place that I found in AB.

cainer70

Dec 19, 2009
I dunno about tonka 4wd...... they were the ones that told me they don't carry HD tie rods they use moog tie rods cuz HD's don't last any longer than stockers...... LOL

Last edited: