Edge cts pyro question

cburchel

Aug 21, 2012
southern Indiana
I've read about multiple pyros going bad. I was wondering what people have done about it and how edge was. What kinda holes do you have to jump threw to get a new one? Or are you S.O.L. and just have to buy a new one?

Thanks Clayton

07metallicgreen

Nov 24, 2011
Smicksburg, PA
I had two go bad and they warrantied them both but they did say that they wouldn't do another one because they thought I was putting them in wrong. but my dad has one and hasn't had a problem

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
Edge warranty has been pretty good to me also. Sometimes they ask for original purchase info, so have that ready when you call. A couple years ago, I had a friend with an older Edge Juice/Attitude setup that was acting weird. It was out of warranty, and a system they had stopped making. They upgraded his module to the new system for free.

cburchel

Aug 21, 2012
southern Indiana
Thanks fellas. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow. Hopefully it all works out. It goes from running at 100 degrees to pegged out at 2000 degrees.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
I went through 3 probes in a year and they replaced under warranty no problems I just had to send the bad ones back. My forth one was out of my original warranty so I had to buy it but my fith one was under warranty. So im on number six I think and its been good for the last nine months.
Edge has never gave me any hassle over waranty as long as it was in the time frame.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
There for a while I was only getting like three to four months on a probe and thought maybe I was doing something wrong even started a thread about it.
My egts are lucky to hit 1400-1450 since I added the secound turbo and thats on the big tune which I rarely use. But the last time I talked to Edge they told me that they had two manufactures of the probes and had been having alot of problems with the one of the manufatures probes. And the new one they sent me has been good for nine months now so we will see.