Edge Attitude Monitor

nhraman

Jul 2, 2009
Muskegon, MI.
I was wondering if anyone has taken there monitor apart for any reason? I had someone break into my truck and tried to steal my monitor. I think they thought it was a gps or ipod. They ripped the some of the wires out of the monitor and broke the plug. I was hoping someone might have had one apart to make up a extension harness or something that might have reference to was color wires go where on the monitor circuit board. I will send it back to edge if I have to, but it's only seven wires and they could easily be soldered back on. any help would be great. The attitude monitor is for my 03 DMAX LB7.
Thanks

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
EDIT, I see your in MI, go to Merchants shop, im sure he has an attitude monitor lying around you could look at.

nhraman

Jul 2, 2009
Muskegon, MI.
EDIT, I see your in MI, go to Merchants shop, im sure he has an attitude monitor lying around you could look at.
I might get ahold of Eric, I haven't been down there for a while. Edge wants me to send it into them, Edge said 99.00 bucks and they will fix it up. I asked them if I could buy just the cable but they didn't answer my question. They said just send it in for repair.

nhraman

Jul 2, 2009
Muskegon, MI.
Well I surfed the net and found a used monitor that was only a few months old and I got it shipped to me for 125.00. Edge wanted to charge me 99 bucks to fix mine plus shipping so it was pretty much a wash. Damn thieves!! I guess it could have been worse, they didn't get anything else but some change I had in the console. My insurance co. took care of my window. Here's the deal I got. http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/1454682046.html

Last edited: