DuraMaxin out the stock LBZ short block

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Shit, you've forgotten more than a lot of us know. :rofl:

Without playing a lot these past few years its taken me off my game. As most know I hate electrical issues not a fan of the crap. And when it comes to my own truck I feel I hit stupid for some reason. I have a thread to start on my slut. Need help from all the heads. It's electrical or the injectors figured it was time for there life to end lol.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Without playing a lot these past few years its taken me off my game. As most know I hate electrical issues not a fan of the crap. And when it comes to my own truck I feel I hit stupid for some reason. I have a thread to start on my slut. Need help from all the heads. It's electrical or the injectors figured it was time for there life to end lol.
whats it not starting? my buddy just went thru that dilemma, ended up being a damn mouse ate the coating off of the wires under the underhood fuse panel

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Since when are LBZ rods the weak link anyway? Crank it up and see what happens rather than ask so many questions then sort of argue with people when they disagree with you. Might as well buy a compression tester now. Thats my .02

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Since when are LBZ rods the weak link anyway? Crank it up and see what happens rather than ask so many questions then sort of argue with people when they disagree with you. Might as well buy a compression tester now. Thats my .02
X2 If everyone is so confident in these LBZs then turn them up! Fingers and Carrillo will appreciate future business :thumb: