Dually with a single rim conflict

Rockrunner

New to the LLY
Nov 7, 2013
Roxborough CO
So got this 05 Dually long bed crew cab when I bought my Lance camper, 1181/11.6, and it has 19.5" rims with either G or H tires on it. This works great for the summer here in CO but during the winter we don't camp unless you count the Holiday Inn ;)

Just put the stock rims back on with some Toyo all terrain's and they are fine but............:barf:I am looking for a single rear wheel set up that will fill the wheel well. I have seen them before but never paid much attention since I did not need it.

Here is my need/want list; :D
single rear wheel set up that looks good
All terrain tire in an E rating, don't haul much in winter
Matching front rim

Am I dreaming or is there something like that out there with out going custom, the wife has her eye on the cash and did I mention she has eagle eyes. But she is OK with this depending on cost.:thumb:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I don't know that you would find a tire that would fit those rims, be an AT, and not ride like shit because of the high load rating. A guy I know was going to get 22.5s and have them machined down to a 22 and run LT tires on them. I don't know if he ever did it.

Rockrunner

New to the LLY
Nov 7, 2013
Roxborough CO
Thanks guys, I am going to check this out on Monday by calling some of the bigger wheel manufactures and see what I find.

Thanks for the info and links so far.