Dual lift pumps

tripleturbo

Feb 27, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Everyone always tells me it's a truck, your supposed to get it dirty... just because it's a truck doesn't mean it had to be a piece of junk and dirty all the time lol if your ever down in ocean city for the diesel fest I'd love to see this thing once it's done. It's going to be a monster.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
It went way over then what I wanted it to be, I just wanted a nasty street truck, with potential to get in a magazine. But with parts being on back order and being deployed during the build it took it to what it is now. I'm anxious to see how it runs, I hope it was not a waste.

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
Ya, I get it from here too. Have you seen my trend on the engine build? If I knew the dollar amount that is into it I'd be in a lot of trouble.

Yes I have I like to keep up on everyone's build threads it gave me ideas on mine on the route I wanted to go I try to keep my thread updated but it's a slow process especially with a 6 month old boy lol! The last time she asked how much it was gonna cost to fix it I said 12k(shooting way low of course) and about made her pass out. Sooo ever since the build started I haven't said a word about prices and all is just dandy :)

Sent from a truck somewhere in the US

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Price

Lol, people ask how much I have into it. They get upset when I say I don't know... I don't want to know so that way when the mrs asks I don't have to lie.
Mine has been broke for over 2 years, I'm excited to get it going.

Yes I have I like to keep up on everyone's build threads it gave me ideas on mine on the route I wanted to go I try to keep my thread updated but it's a slow process especially with a 6 month old boy lol! The last time she asked how much it was gonna cost to fix it I said 12k(shooting way low of course) and about made her pass out. Sooo ever since the build started I haven't said a word about prices and all is just dandy :)

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
Haha! Same here it's sad to see nice trucks just sit, it's been over 2 years for mine as well and all I have heard is ford boys talk crap

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
broke

Mine is in north Carolina I am stationed in the DC area now. I have not been to any of the local shops here to check things out. I don't want to be the guy to claim I have a high HP truck that I can't go get, I have seen it before. so I'll wait till it's running and bring it up and see if anyone wants to play. I talked to people in passing at gas stations that have really nice truck here. When they ask me if I have one I just say it's in the works but don't talk abt it. there are a lot of Fords here.

Haha! Same here it's sad to see nice trucks just sit, it's been over 2 years for mine as well and all I have heard is ford boys talk crap

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
I bet your ready to go home! I get comments like "your truck blew up with 1 turbo now your adding another!? Good luck" coming from a stock 7.3 owner hell around here where I'm at there might be 3 people including me with a built trans

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I have seen a dmax here with an EFI live back glass decal, have not talked to him. Hope he's still around when I get mine up here. Is there anyone on here from the DC, Waldorf md area?????

I bet your ready to go home! I get comments like "your truck blew up with 1 turbo now your adding another!? Good luck" coming from a stock 7.3 owner hell around here where I'm at there might be 3 people including me with a built trans