LMM: DSP2 not working

djms

Dec 25, 2006
Houston tx area
Hey guys I couldn't find any instructions for a lmm dsp2 install but I put the gray wire in pin 52 and the black in 54 i read somewhere that that was a ground. Anyhow its not working any ideas what i did wrong and also how do you pull the pins back out? Thanks James

StuntHeavy

Jun 26, 2010
how are you sure that it is not working? My lb7 switch didn't change voltages until i flashed the ecm to the DSP setup

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
DSP5 will change voltage and show it if you are measuring it in the right spot.

DSP2 is simply grounding the circuit.

Make sure the pin is seated all the way. Make sure when you throw the switch it grounds out the circuit.

You can try running lead from the signal pin to the chassis ground and see if tune changes.

djms

Dec 25, 2006
Houston tx area
It also cant tell a difference while driving. I switch it back and forth but no change. I'll check the pins again later. Ive checked them twice and I did a full reflash twice also

boostnsubaru

Jan 14, 2010
If you did a full flash the os will change. On efi live website the instructions are under tutorials. I would gather that your pins are not seated all the way in. Just pull up a log and see if voltage changes, it's way easier than driving it! James just text me if you need help. I'm at the beach in FL till Thursday.

Last edited: