Dsp output

slipclutchms

May 24, 2010
I use it.....just for a shift light....it has been reliable. I am using the shift light more just to test out the output. So far so good!

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Rob hall and I use it with no issues so far to turn on water pump in a2w setup. Tim at SJD hooked me up on how to set it up.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I know this is an LB7 thread, but FWIW, if anyone else who doesnt have an LB7, the DSP-output does NOT work properly on the LLY...so dont bother with it unless you have an LB7

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Forgive my ignorance but, are y'all talking about using a dsp switch to turn on lift pumps, etc? Or are y'all talking about a different dsp?:confused:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Thanks guys

Forgive my ignorance but, are y'all talking about using a dsp switch to turn on lift pumps, etc? Or are y'all talking about a different dsp?:confused:

it's about a dozen tables that you setup in a tune then you run a wire from the ECM to turn on/off something. Weather it's boost rpm or ect setpoints

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Its too bad the DSP-output feature only [actually] works on the LB7's.

Both the launch-control/staging feature and DSP-output doesnt work on LLY's, regardless of what you set the parameters to. I guess not enough people even bothered to try it (and thus, EFILive didnt get any complaints/comments on it so they figured it worked fine) back when they first came out with it.

ben