Drive train clunk over bumps causing ABS to engage

07keo02

Oct 5, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, so a good step would be to pull the sensor, check for corrosion? I know you can't get a for sure conclusion that the bearing is bad or not by feel, but I check play each time I have the wheels off the ground for the front bearing units. I could hear the left one and never did get any play out of it, but you may have been able to see some done correctly with the proper tools.

07keo02

Oct 5, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Just wanted to update this thread. I was doing a log with my V2 today and decided to scan for codes. This is what I came up with:

Diagnostic Trouble Codes
C0040 "Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit" M ($29) "Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)"
C0055 "Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (both wheels) Circuit" M ($29) "Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)"
C0245 "Wheel Speed Sensor Frequency Error" M ($29) "Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)"
U1000 "Class 2 Data Link" HC ($89) "Digital Radio Receiver (DRR)"

07keo02

Oct 5, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Forgot to mention, I also installed my pump rub kit but did not notice anything out of the ordinary with the internals of the transfer case. I'm guessing it could be corrosion on the RF wheel sensor as heymccall suggested, but what about this EBCM frequency error?

Last edited: