Drag Radial?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Trent, how do you like your MT's?

so far they are great , every time out at my home track they are dead consistant always between 1.64-1.69 depending on my rpm . and this is on a very poorly prepped track . will be on another track on the 12th for a comparison . i would recomend them to anyone !

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Im weighing my options but im pretty sure im going to get a set, now i just gotta find a set of 18's that are light and look good on my truck. Do you run them on the street much?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Didn't get but two passes on them, but the MT drag radials seem to be great. Mind you we changed the suspension but the 60' on a very light tune were very similiar to what we were cutting with the slicks. 1.5's Seem to have great bite. So far so good.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Im weighing my options but im pretty sure im going to get a set, now i just gotta find a set of 18's that are light and look good on my truck. Do you run them on the street much?

@ 280 a pop and super soft :eek: never

Didn't get but two passes on them, but the MT drag radials seem to be great. Mind you we changed the suspension but the 60' on a very light tune were very similiar to what we were cutting with the slicks. 1.5's Seem to have great bite. So far so good.

hope they work out better than the nitto's did :)

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
i ran the m&h an they are unreal... just oirdered a new set from ed an they should b here next week. and you can get up to a 32'' in a 16'' wheel from m&h.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Hey Trent?!

Do those wheels have good backspacing to get them to tuck in and not look bad sticking out?

they sit just under flush with the front fender's . they are pretty good for a off the shelf wheel . much less than my 20's .