Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Agreed. Everybody on the outside is gonna take it how they want. I would've been happy for any winner as well. It's a Ford first in history so its definitely a change of pace for us. Dimitri, Jeremy and his crew are top notch. First to congratulate Erik on his win. Thats what its all about.

:thumb::rockon:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Congrats! I'm actually a little glad for the Ford camp, its gotta be depressing during pulling season not having ur camp stand a chance at big events. It would be kinda cool to see some big 3 action up top instead of the Duramax/Cummins show. Maybe someone will build a nasty 6.4 puller now. Can it be done with no spray??:)

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Did anybody else see the retard on dieselpowers facebook that said "the Cummins blew its heads"? The Ford owners are coming out in full swing.:spit:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Did anybody else see the retard on dieselpowers facebook that said "the Cummins blew its heads"? The Ford owners are coming out in full swing.:spit:

Yes the commemts on that page have been keeping me entertained for the past couple days lol

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
They gotta win something once in a while right? lol....

Why are there suddenly a bunch of ford guys on this site bragging this up?? Makes me think they are tired of getting destroyed at everything and have been waiting a long time for this to happen? Kinda sad.... Either way congrats to the winner, regardless of truck I'm sure he worked hard for it!!! I feel like the dmax's represented well with big win's in the 1/4 and dyno... Kinda feel bad for the dodge guys that competed though :( (not being sarcastic)

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
They gotta win something once in a while right? lol....

Why are there suddenly a bunch of ford guys on this site bragging this up?? Makes me think they are tired of getting destroyed at everything and have been waiting a long time for this to happen? Kinda sad.... Either way congrats to the winner, regardless of truck I'm sure he worked hard for it!!! I feel like the dmax's represented well with big win's in the 1/4 and dyno... Kinda feel bad for the dodge guys that competed though :( (not being sarcastic)

They have to brag it up now, ts is next week, dpc is old news after the big boys come out to play.