Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org
Instead of having and obstacle coarse, why dont they hook the trailer with skidsteer on up to the truck, and then go on the 100 mile journey and incorperate fuel milage into it. :cool:

That would be a good test. Would be expensive to rent 10 identical trailers and 10 identical Bobcats though.

Congrats to the winner (regardless of brand)!

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Thanks for the vid! :thumb:

From just reading it sounds like a good even't this year, other than the wavy rules. Congrats to the Ford team.

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org

Nice run! Really shows what a 4 link setup can do (why drag racers and mod pullers use it) and didn't do the typical Ford front end oscillation. Does anyone know who did the suspension work on that truck, whomever did it did a nice job as it functioned well and took all the abuse (all the power in the world does no good if you can't get it to the ground)?

jbee

May 10, 2012
Nice run! Really shows what a 4 link setup can do (why drag racers and mod pullers use it) and didn't do the typical Ford front end oscillation. Does anyone know who did the suspension work on that truck, whomever did it did a nice job as it functioned well and took all the abuse (all the power in the world does no good if you can't get it to the ground)?
I think its OUO but, not 100%

Forever

Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Scanned over some of the ford forums... We will never hear the end of it. "Step in truck tore up the competition", "last minute decision and killed them all"... blahh..

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa
Scanned over some of the ford forums... We will never hear the end of it. "Step in truck tore up the competition", "last minute decision and killed them all"... blahh..

why-you-mad-though.jpg

jbee

May 10, 2012

Of any make or model, it would be pretty damn impressive...just sayin

Forever

Jan 4, 2009
Utah

It didn't "tear" up the competition, not even close. That is what I was rolling my eyes at.

I'm Not mad jackass. I said congrats. I don't take this stuff to heart like the some of them. :thumb:

Personally I don't give a shit who wins, it takes a lot of work, money, time, dedication by any team.

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa
It didn't "tear" up the competition, not even close. That is what I was rolling my eyes at.

I'm Not mad jackass. I said congrats. I don't take this stuff to heart like the some of them. :thumb:

Personally I don't give a shit who wins, it takes a lot of work, money, time, dedication by any team.

Agreed. Everybody on the outside is gonna take it how they want. I would've been happy for any winner as well. It's a Ford first in history so its definitely a change of pace for us. Dimitri, Jeremy and his crew are top notch. First to congratulate Erik on his win. Thats what its all about.