Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Learn a little about ppl before you throw that shit around.....teavagger fixes those turds every day, he knows the difference...... if all you can do is rag on his spelling, you must not be disagreeing with his statement.....now go ahead an drop the grammar hammer on me for that beautifulrun on sentance i just left you

dumbass :poke: :D

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Learn a little about ppl before you throw that shit around.....teavagger fixes those turds every day, he knows the difference...... if all you can do is rag on his spelling, you must not be disagreeing with his statement.....now go ahead an drop the grammar hammer on me for that beautifulrun on sentance i just left you

No wonder most ford techs. are worthless

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
999d9bfb.jpg

That's how the Japanese sound that make the duramax heads:D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND

I see you want to offend me by accusing me of working! Wes you know that all you and I do when we talk about fords is laugh! Never work on them!

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
You guys realize all the bashing and whining started with you guys giving Jeremy and demitri sh!t.

Actually I think it was when dmitri gave other people shit in his post. Not other people giving them shit. I will say if Chase or Tim couldn't get the big win, I'd love to see a PowerStroke take home the trophy. I definetly agree with everyone about how stupid the obsticale course and mpg tests are also.

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Erik just went 310 or so, probably the same as Kennedy. Pretty impressive for his first time pulling

Edit... 326

Last edited: