Dodge sucks balls

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
95k on one original wheel bearing, other went to 160k. Factory uca ball joints were still good when I did the lift at 90k. Right lca ball joint is still original with 200k on the clock and still going. Left lca ball joint was replaced at 185k. Original idler/pitman arm made it to 90k (front end was leveled on 33s) and never could get them to last till I put the exaxt kit on. After that, pitman arm lasted 50k and idler arm now has 75k on it with no slop

DPC

Jan 2, 2012
Adams, TN
that is Ball Joints! OMG, my Brother-in-law's '12 Cummins with 40k ate upper and lower BJ's on both sides! This truck has never seen any towing or loads, but has seen occasional light offroading. Nothing really harsh. My truck has been flogged to shit by comparison, and when I threw both in the air and checked, his were awful and mine were tight as a drum!

We put in some Carli's at $850 for the set :roflmao: That was the SALE price :rofl:

But... my GOD are these things built like a brick shit house!

FWIW, this is the same babied truck that ate it's turbo at 24K. Something about not using the exhaust brake enough and the vanes sooted shut.

I know the Cummins is awesome, but between the 68 tranny and the entire truck wrapped around it... :(

Sure looks pretty though!

Carli's ball joints and free spin hubs are the best money I ever spent on my 06 dodge. I have 40k on the parts and ball joints are rock solid.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Don't feel so bad about doing my 95's front end. Had to do the idler and pitman arm at 140K miles, and now at 240K miles I'm doing the ball joints(DS lower was the only one with some play in it), control arm bushings(old and cracked, but still solid), steering box(ARG with 50K miles was trashed, should have readjusted my OEM and left it in), and tie rod ends just because. But hey, them straight axles are so tough(but I've done alot of ball joints in them).

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Dodge suck balls

....now we know why Bri, bought a Dodge:rofl:
(See thread title...)