Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
SuckAtInternet.jpg

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Come on Larry you get to drive a Duramax, and the kid has to drive a Goat:D J/K I do like the sound of the Cummins. I like the look of 1 stack as opposed to 2 stacks.

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
Either its one of 3 things, my eyes, the camera, or that truck, something just looks slow. and being a 12v guy on a duramax site you know im not talkin down on my own kind... so benefit of the doubt im going with my eyes are slow and the camera is too.

nice lookin and soundin rig your kid's got there! and love the single stack look, it is what I will eventually put on my truck if I ever get around to it.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Are you guys a bunch of farmers or something? Sounded like a sick tractor to me :D:rofl:.

The stack looks good though Larry. How long to install?

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Are you guys a bunch of farmers or something? Sounded like a sick tractor to me :D:rofl:.

The stack looks good though Larry. How long to install?

Took about 3 hours, 1 hour was waiting for the sawzaw, we ran out of oxygen for the torch :( We used a Grand Rock setup "I think", bought it from Black Cloud Diesel. As far as installing, once the old system was off the new goes together real fast.

We're going to do 2 duramax exhaust pretty soon, "You Listening Jeremy", a DYI article will get done then.:D