Dmitri=Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
:roflmao: lmao. I think its so funny how something that custom auto is building gets turned into all this. This build has nothing to do with Dmitri. This truck has been in the making for a few years and has been fabricated to fit in a sc/sb. As for the 18 stages of nitrous it might just end up "drug" free. Custom autos dually was just the beginning of this saga.:thumb:

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
I"m not talking shit just having fun. Never said it was about D you just assumed that. Im actually friends with D. I don't care if they do spray or not. Intrested to see how it runs with the turbo setup.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
^^ that's not Dmitri. There isnt enough :happy2:... Dmitri is still fed up with everyone on here, I'd be surprised if he ever got back on. He is also still working at custom auto.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
^^ that's not Dmitri. There isnt enough :happy2:... Dmitri is still fed up with everyone on here, I'd be surprised if he ever got back on. He is also still working at custom auto.

Aww... Dmitri is no longer welcomed here as far as I'm concerned

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I knew lb7green wasn't him.
It was just his comment regarding this motor/truck not having anything to do with D & the dually just being " just the beginning of the saga" that kinda portraid like there was rough waters between them.
Anywho-question answered.
Back on track

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
You guys are silly. ripmf666, is one of your multipule personalities lady gaga? That would make as much sense as what you are saying. I know that Shilo wouldn't want to be known as Dmitiri. They work in the same shop, and at this point dmitri is busy with other things instead of worrying about what some dork behind a keyboard is typing about him. Lets please quit talking about him and focus on what this thread is about.... CUSTOM AUTO'S SICK MOTOR!!!!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
You guys are silly. ripmf666, is one of your multipule personalities lady gaga? That would make as much sense as what you are saying. I know that Shilo wouldn't want to be known as Dmitiri. They work in the same shop, and at this point dmitri is busy with other things instead of worrying about what some dork behind a keyboard is typing about him. Lets please quit talking about him and focus on what this thread is about.... CUSTOM AUTO'S SICK MOTOR!!!!

Ya lb7 greenmax made it obvious who it was for me lol

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
In Henry's defense he isn't just guessing about this. If you've ever been party to the running of a forum it's easy enough to track someone most of the time especially when all of a sudden someone signs up and jumps into a conversation.It's like putting a bullseye on yourself. ;)

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
In Henry's defense he isn't just guessing about this. If you've ever been party to the running of a forum it's easy enough to track someone most of the time especially when all of a sudden someone signs up and jumps into a conversation.It's like putting a bullseye on yourself. ;)

Much easier when you track IP addresses......

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Dimitri is in jail. Is that a good enough reason why it's not him!? Now freaking drop it.

And your a smartass Brian. Lol. But you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.