<---JUST SAY GO
Jun 24, 2008
Nederland Texas (South East Te
Picture087.jpg

chops3131

<---JUST SAY GO
Jun 24, 2008
Pardon my extreme ignorance on this but what do you do with it, as far as competition goes?

There are numerics events we attend and there are mud pit races, bounty holes, tug-a-war, and car/truck shows, the videos are from testing and play days I'm still trying to get the truck lined out but at these play days there is normally some kind of magazine or T.V. film crew there The last video is from this weekend which was at Lousina Mudfest in Colfax La. with had over 2,000 people there and HD Net's Art Mann Presents was there and interviewed me and filmed every thing i did in the truck I will find out when it airs

mallcrawlinLB7

Sep 8, 2009
Georgia
man thats by far one of the sikest trucks ive ever seen in my life! i love the fact that u can take it to the show on saturday. then the bogg on sunday. thats f***in awsome man big props!:nanawoot:

Last edited:

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
Hey Keith I'm still looking for the drop down ladder so you can get in :).......4-6 more inches ??????? Will it clear the power lines after that ???

chops3131

<---JUST SAY GO
Jun 24, 2008
Hey Keith I'm still looking for the drop down ladder so you can get in :).......4-6 more inches ??????? Will it clear the power lines after that ???
:D I have steps on actuators that go up and down when i press a button on my key pad They drop down a little under waist high If you look in my sig pic you can see the back one down