Disgusting polititian!!!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I hope the council-pu$$y got the boot for not upholding his oath along with the asshat that "second"ed his unconsitutional motion.

How in the world are people so terrified of guns like they're going to just get up on their own and shoot someone? For pete's sake, the citizen probably had more training than the overweight "rent-a-cop" guards with pistols on their sides yet the idiot wasn't affraid of them. Why is that? :confused:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Good to see!! It's amazing how people treat you differently when they know your armed. I do not have my concealed at the moment (waiting for it) so I will open carry when its nice out (no coat, hoodie etc). The looks/action of people are comical sometimes. Some you can tell are very uncomfortable, some appreciate it. I had one person walk up to me in a store once and shake my hand for looking out for everyone's safety.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Awesome to see this Mayor stand up/for his oath and our constitutional rights:thumb: On the other hand it absolutely disgust me that 2 council members and 1/2 the attendants (that walked out),, are clueless, spineless, cowards IMO....

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I'm glad the mayor understood the law, and disgusted that half the council members did not.

As for the people leaving, it may have been related (I'm sure some left for that reason), but it was the end of the meeting, so the people with no questions were probably leaving anyway.