Dirtydmaxn is back

Dirtydmaxn

Sep 25, 2024
Chevelle
Well hello again gentleman,It's been quite a few years and a lot has happened since I have been gone but I'm glad my dmax fam is still doing well and noticed quite a few loyal members still in the game.glad to be back with a lmm

Attachments

• 20240928_184021.jpg
    20240928_184021.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 22

Dirtydmaxn

Sep 25, 2024
Chevelle
What happened to garage sale?I dont see it anymore and almost every part from my last build came from members and vendors.I guess I'm staying stock

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Dirtydmaxn.fully built lb7 in vid and tried asking mods for my old handle to be reinstated but it has been a while

Old age is a bitch isn't it?I remember you
I tried looking up your old name, and came up with nothing. Maybe it was lost when James updated the software, but who knows?

Yup, old age is a biotch, but Im usually pretty good with names.

Dirtydmaxn

Sep 25, 2024
Chevelle
I tried looking up your old name, and came up with nothing. Maybe it was lost when James updated the software, but who knows?

Yup, old age is a biotch, but Im usually pretty good with names.
I remember you but can't remember what I had for breakfast...the struggle is real

Dirtydmaxn

Sep 25, 2024
Chevelle
I am glad to be back with a new to me 08 lmm,I won't be going as big this time around but truck is already showing signs of a hurt trans so I'm sure il be building sooner than later