Dimitri Millard puts down 1147 at bullydog

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
thanks Tom , we were up till 4am 2 nights in a row 2 weekends ago getting the trans fixed and installed in time, and testing trans tunes all this week and so far i think its going to hold this time , I had to fix alot of mistakes by the last trans builder , thank god for Mike L , we owe him big time :hug:. got 14 or so mid to low 11 sec runs on it so far , last 2 transmissions together didnt last that long :eek: :rofl:

I told you it would be faster.:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
:happy2: you did mike you couldnt have been more right, thank you for the help on this one i owe you big time. Pat and kathy thank you for the posts once again thank you pat i dont think i could ever thank everyone enough that helped me get to where im at. Thanks trent for the thread and all your help on my tranny and last minute tweaking it all paid off. Evolution is right on the money:beer d max domination here we come:D thanks everyone for the posts :hug: Rob, ken, nathen once again congrats guys that was an awsome display of team work, and getting everything dialed in, from your crew i wouldnt have expected nothing less than what you dynoed,congrats:)