Dimitri is in the new issue of Diesel Power

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Thanks everybody for the posts:hug: everybody has been really supportive of my truck this year, i really apperciate all the posts and comments through out the summer thanks to all :hug: , i have wanted to be in diesel power for a long time, im glad i finally got the chance:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Congratulations Dimitri, it isn't going to help you though in the DP Challenge!:D

:D ha ha will see kenny bring an extra set of underwear when you see my tail lights down the quarter mile, oh yeah that remindes me, what do you want my tail gate to say when your trying to see through my smoke :hug::D Just remember ken dpc is more than just one event :thumb:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
:D ha ha will see kenny bring an extra set of underwear when you see my tail lights down the quarter mile, oh yeah that remindes me, what do you want my tail gate to say when your trying to see through my smoke :hug::D Just remember ken dpc is more than just one event :thumb:

That's what I'm counting on. Heard you are coming over to the side of right and good and away from the dark side. Twins are in your future I heard a little birdie say. Does that mean you are giving the laughing gas the hook?:secret:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
That's what I'm counting on. Heard you are coming over to the side of right and good and away from the dark side. Twins are in your future I heard a little birdie say. Does that mean you are giving the laughing gas the hook?:secret:

I'll put Money on it, that there will be atleast three kit's on that truck, even with the Big leaf blower's:angel:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

I sure am :D Your little birdie has good intel, i think its going to be a little better on the engine then what i had, and if i plan on running with you and rob this year im going to have to bring the same gun to the fight instead of a knife:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

Thats a secret :D will have to keep you on your toes for the dpc :D just sit in suspence my friend until that day comes, its on, no run away champs this year its head to head kenny :hug:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I sure am :D Your little birdie has good intel, i think its going to be a little better on the engine then what i had, and if i plan on running with you and rob this year im going to have to bring the same gun to the fight instead of a knife:D

Good for you Dimitri, I'm proud of you.:thumb:, still gonna kick your butt.:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Good for you Dimitri, I'm proud of you.:thumb:, still gonna kick your butt.:D

thanks ken, ok here we go are you ready :D this is the offical call out, im calling you out right here right now lets bet:box: it doesent matter who wins dpc 2010 this bet is between me and you 9 and 10, 2 or 3, 5 and 6, doesent matter just whos one spot in front, the bet goes like so:D i beat you in front of everyone you know:)and when this happens 5 events later you kiss my shoes on your hands and knees and then take me to a steak dinner nothing cheap either old timer, i want the real deal baked potato loaded and all the dressings:hug: