Diesels in Dark Corners II, Nov 10

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
I have nothing to say.

Its ok Todd! Ill ask Tobin not to publish yalls name in second under the SIX . OH!:rofl:

Cant wait. I keep hearing of trucks and people that are coming. I think we are gonna set a record in Liberty again! :thumb:

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I am VERY anxious should be some of the best trucks I have been able to pull against in a workstock class :woott: . Plus looking forward to meeting some people from the forum . ( I will be the Idiot in the white crew cab wrestling tires on and off with tools and parts laying around the truck :thumb:)

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
How many trucks are yall bringing up Todd?

I cant wait! Its gonna be huge! Now the only thing that would make me happier was if there was a certain tan truck with a green chevy emblem onthe front gonna be there!:hug:

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
How many trucks are yall bringing up Todd?

I cant wait! Its gonna be huge! Now the only thing that would make me happier was if there was a certain tan truck with a green chevy emblem onthe front gonna be there!:hug:

Perfection takes time! We thought about cleaning it up a little too. Maybe get some of the dents out of it and make it look presentable... :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Man it's been a few years since we made this trip. See if the wife wants to come back just have to make sure I stay away from that back road into the pulling track.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Henry, Things have changed a little since 2009! Lol. There are a few more trucks than when u last came! However the roads are still the same. There is only one way in to the track:thumb: