Diesels in Dark Corners II, Nov 10

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Where are u staying? If you are staying at the Lodge then u will be right around the lake area. There are lots of little shops and stuff around. Movie theatre, etc. we will be at the track Friday afternoon/night for test and tune and a little hangout time if you would like to join.

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I will be at the track friday and I am calling tomorrow to get a couple rooms at the lodge for friday night . I will just try to get her sight seeing and stops done on the way down thursday afternoon and friday morning .:thumb:

ryanihw350

1stGenpuller
Oct 29, 2010
Adamax, don't forget to tell them your are coming for the pull to get the discount of $89 for regular room or $129 for suite.

If you come through Atlanta go see the GA Aquarium and World of Coke. Don't get stuck in ATL traffic though at rush hour. It will just ruin the rest of your week.

Like Hank said I don't know of anything great around here to within thirty min. Ill keep thinking.

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
Just a couple days away! Crunch time in the shop! Cant wait to see the look of disappointment on your faces when the old blue ovals are sitting in the winner circle!

Who's coming and how many you bringing with you? Its gonna be a good time in Ga!

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Hope u guys have some good trucks, cause the blue ovals dont win very often up here. Only when they have a cummins swapped in. Who ever goes, video please. Always like watchin some high quality trucks no matter what make they are.

ryanihw350

1stGenpuller
Oct 29, 2010
Here is a link to our written directions. Sometimes GPS wants to act stupid when it gets off in our neck of the woods.
ww.libertyantiquetractorpull.com/Location.html

ryanihw350

1stGenpuller
Oct 29, 2010
Awesome Day yesterday at "Diesels In Dark Corners II"! Set another record at Liberty with 1,700 people and who knows how many kids. We had 95 hooks and 22 trucks on the dyno with action all day and night long! People traveled all over for this event! The pullers put on a hell of a show!
We appreciate all of our Sponsors, Spectators, Pullers, and Volunteers for making another great event at Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull.

ryanihw350

1stGenpuller
Oct 29, 2010
Some Carnage pics form last night from a fan that posted on our Facebook page. Sad for the precision charger but made for cool photo.

Attachments

• Gaynor blowup.jpg
    Gaynor blowup.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2nd gaynor dodge pic.jpg
    2nd gaynor dodge pic.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 23

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Another great event!! We will see about getting some results and videos. I will say that the duramax crowd put on a show....... For the record, I never saw the 6.0H, Cody:D

We had a great time it was by far the best competition we've seen all year. To all that made it thanks for making the trip to Georgia we enjoyed having y'all down. To all those who missed this event make sure you mark your calendars for it next year it may get even better!

And Hank for the record I didn't see your truck either;).

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
We had a great time it was by far the best competition we've seen all year. To all that made it thanks for making the trip to Georgia we enjoyed having y'all down. To all those who missed this event make sure you mark your calendars for it next year it may get even better!

And Hank for the record I didn't see your truck either;).

Yeah and pretty sure David if you would had anything to do with it , he'd would have been right up front with you wouldn't he ?? Lol;)