Question: Diesel Technology Source DTS Issue..........

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
Along with everyone else on here I agree he's a real piece of shit. I went through all the back and forth and no return calls. I finally got in touch with him when I used a different phone and left a message saying I was wanting a set of heads. He called me back within 10 minutes and was speechless and tripping over his words when I answered and called him out.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
2140.00 injectors 2000.00 visa fees 100.00 shipping 40.00

I did not realize they charged visa fees.

It actually was not a terrible price for used injectors that were tested and good.
I know thats not what the pic you posted said, and I would have been unhappy over principle if nothing else as well.

You have at least got the best part of it back.

I hope it gets worked out.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Wow I feel so lucky! Everyone that I have done business with while dealing with my D-Max have been exceptional. Sure sucks that one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel this is a great community let's keep it that way:thumb:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Should make a sticky thread, maybe in the classifieds of known scumbags and people not to buy from.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
2140.00 injectors 2000.00 visa fees 100.00 shipping 40.00

And don't quit until you get it! Don't be out of pocket for .01 cent he doing hi best and saying it isn't fair for him to pay anything so why is it ok for you when the injectors were miss represented? Double standard!

He can't blame the owner of the injectors either IF HE is the one that posted the add! If the owner did then he should pay the fee and shipping.

Their his injectors or whatever let them sit where they are at if he wants them he can get them! But I'm sure you know that!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
No kidding I would of filed with my CC before making this thread.

If you get your 2k back just move on. Threatening legal action over shipping fees isn't worth your time or stress.

Screw that. Putting a POS like this in his place is worth our time. He is a god damn thief! Its attitudes like that that keep him in business.

Don't be bullied by this POS!