Desert Diesel Nationals AZ

NemesisDP

Apr 20, 2008
Bloomfield New Mexico
Ya it was alot of fun. Great to meet alot of you to put a name with the face. Wish I would have been able to take the truck but next yea for sure.

Congrats Trent the the low ET's on the first time out with the truck:thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
It was great to meet all the new people and see others again , I can never get over how many great people we have in our sport and how many friendsv I have met through these internet sites and these events ,this event has def become THEevent to hit on the west coats , hope we can get several other races to be equally impressive ,from what I got from the talking to the "fans"in the pits they loved the diesel trucks and had a great time watching us do our "thing" and several asked if we were coming back next year :thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
As a side note the Speedworld staff would like to thank everyone, this was the largest event they have had in then past 5 years.
That's great. It's this kind of event that will help grow diesel motorsports. Congrats to NHRDA and all the competitors and spectators putting on a successful show.

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Thanks Guys!!! I had lots of fun out there. I learned alot on this forum and want to thank you for it. Special Thanks to Jason for helping fix my truck after. Truck went into limp mode and Jason hooked me up or else I would have to walked home!!! :hug:
It was good meeting Trent, Mike, Brian , and a few others. Hope to see more of you guys in May!!:thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Thanks Guys!!! I had lots of fun out there. I learned alot on this forum and want to thank you for it. Special Thanks to Jason for helping fix my truck after. Truck went into limp mode and Jason hooked me up or else I would have to walked home!!! :hug:
It was good meeting Trent, Mike, Brian , and a few others. Hope to see more of you guys in May!!:thumb:

Jason is a life saver. :hug::cool::D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Some more... had a good time.

[YOUTUBE]jmR8CQjjiwE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]cN8Pr8TYnDs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]kHk0YgXKAjI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]pG7w9MOOXFo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]i8Zf32n9db0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]vvmBSxrFDUM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]79X2SkjjH3E[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]rCBCMv8MBjI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]bZGJORdqpMk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]o_apWa1dhNo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I know i made it there a bit late but wow was it awesome out there! got m ydad and my buddy out there and they were shocked to see these diesels run like they did. kinda made me chuckle.

It was great to meet those who i did (wes, mike, brandon, and brian) and i won a case of lucus oil long duty motor oil! haha Cant wait for next year!!

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Damn Whiteout is a fast truck also. Way to keep on it Newly, your truck looks like a handfull. I might just have to fly out next year and watch in person. Thanks again to all the people who took vids and pics, it almost makes me feel as though I was there.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Damn Whiteout is a fast truck also. Way to keep on it Newly, your truck looks like a handfull. I might just have to fly out next year and watch in person. Thanks again to all the people who took vids and pics, it almost makes me feel as though I was there.

FYI... WhiteOut is Ken's (Subman) truck.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
White Out had some issues as was said, had never made a pass with the new set up. Major fuel suppy issue, must be something wrong with the fuel pick up, had to run almost a full tank to keep the rail pressure up. Would jump between 14K and 27K if you didn't. Tranny was getting better every pass on Friday night at the test and tune. Last pass was a 11.42 at about 118 and blew the innercooler boot at 1000 feet. Best MPH was 126.98. We never made the show on Sat. I lined up for the first time trial and the torque converter was fried. It was so tight the truck wouldn't rev over 1100 rpm so no boost. Just as well, we blew the same innercooler boost on Max'd Out in the Semi's and had to rob the one off White Out. White Out should be a mid 10 second truck once we get the bugs worked out. All in all I'm very happy with the progress we have made so far.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sorry to hear about your problems, but congrats on the progress.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
White Out had some issues as was said, had never made a pass with the new set up. Major fuel suppy issue, must be something wrong with the fuel pick up, had to run almost a full tank to keep the rail pressure up. Would jump between 14K and 27K if you didn't. Tranny was getting better every pass on Friday night at the test and tune. Last pass was a 11.42 at about 118 and blew the innercooler boot at 1000 feet. Best MPH was 126.98. We never made the show on Sat. I lined up for the first time trial and the torque converter was fried. It was so tight the truck wouldn't rev over 1100 rpm so no boost. Just as well, we blew the same innercooler boost on Max'd Out in the Semi's and had to rob the one off White Out. White Out should be a mid 10 second truck once we get the bugs worked out. All in all I'm very happy with the progress we have made so far.

That would explain the white smoke and loud bang at 3/4 track that had everyone yelling. Got it in this vid.....

Sorry to hear about Whiteout's issues, truck looked like it was getting faster with each pass made at TnT. Woulda been cool to see in Superstreet.

[YOUTUBE]i8Zf32n9db0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: