Desert Diesel Nationals AZ

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Cool it sounds like it is going to be an awesome event.

I want to try for a 12 on the stock turbo but I am scared of breaking my truck again.

I ran a 13.05 with the PPE 350Hp tune

since then I have ported the turbo inlet added uppipes, S&b intake & Efi Live it feels way faster SOTP

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix

I want to try for a 12 on the stock turbo but I am scared of breaking my truck again.

since then I have ported the turbo inlet added uppipes, S&b intake & Efi Live it feels way faster SOTP

Let me know.. I can bring my laptop and cable.( got a new one BTW, I know how much you loved my old one..:D)

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV

Except for the lift and big tires looks pretty safe to be running in the high 12's to me. Those things are not good for drag racing or drive trains however.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Just take lots of pics and videos, guys. Ya know...for us distance-challenged people who only wish we could be there. :(

Last edited:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
I bought a new camcorder as well just for the trip. Not HD, but at least flash memory so I don't have to mess around with the cumbersome miniDV crap I had.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
races dont start tilll saturday morning :D

It's also the opening day for Allison's Softball. As much as we both want to go the kids are our priority. We have drug them all over the country for the last 6 years for racing. Now that they are 10 and almost 12 it's their turn:thumb: