deaver sping Questions

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
I have a CST 6-8" Lift on my truck set at about 7.5" I want to didtch the 5" rear block and do Deaver springs. My truck sits pretty level as is. Am I I better off doing 4" deavers and a 1" block? or 6" Springs? I want it to stay level like it is. Anyone running a set up like this?

Anyone got any they want to sell??

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Deavers make your truck ride much better than stock springs, but they are very heavy. If you tow heavy, call them and tell them what your tonque weight/payload may be so they can spec the right pack for you.

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
Deavers make your truck ride much better than stock springs, but they are very heavy. If you tow heavy, call them and tell them what your tonque weight/payload may be so they can spec the right pack for you.

I have air bags to help with towing, and I don't tow much anymore anyway.

Yes, the ride is night and day better! Thats why I want them!

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I would use the 6" ones. I have a friend with a similar setup but using Cognito lift in his truck. It rides and handles very well.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
I don't want any Rake at all, like the leveled look, will the 6" springs give me true 6" lift in the back? IF so, that's an inch too much. If they sag a little, that would be perfect! I don't want to crank my front end any higher than it is.