Question: DD replacement vehicle for VW TDI Buyback

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Haha Fucus for the win! I love my TDI, heated leather, Fender audio, quiet, 50 mpg. The buyback is just too good a deal to pass up.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I think some of these guy's just like making payments Russell:D I'm rocking a $1500 2001 ford focus for a work car #NFG:rofl:
Haha, agreed Albert. I paid $6000 for that car in 2008, drove it for 4 years, insurance gave me $4300 for it then I sold all the parts for around $2000 so I drove the stupid thing for free. Minus gas, insurance, a set of cheap rotors/pads, and spark plugs but those items weren't bad at all.

I will NEVER have an auto loan, there's no vehicle I want that bad. It about kills me to have a mortgage, ha.

I have nothing against those that do, just feel there's better things.

Yellowchevy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
It's not that we love making payments. You spend that much time in a vehicle and you really appreciate the creature comforts.

That and the added safety of our riggs. Had a good friend get hit head on by a guy whacked out on OxyContin last weekend. His Duramax saved his life for sure, guy who hit him wasn't so lucky. Troopers told him that any lesser of a vehicle and he wouldn't be here either...