D'bag Audi A8

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is hilarious.

Why yes, yes it is. :rofl: I dont get the whole "diesel ricer" mentality. Kinda sad, actually.

O/P...your "right" to post your "adventure" doesnt preclude anyone else from disagreeing with you.;) Dont like it? Oh well...
I've already seen my share of road-rage accidents that could've been avoided if one of the parties would've used their head first.

Most of the guys on here are a heck of a lot faster than 13 sec, too. Might want to keep that in mind....

Last edited:

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I usually take the "high road" nowadays. But there are times that some people push too far. For every reaction, there is a equal or greater reaction. Basically, don't fukc with me, and I won't Fukc with you:D

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
For the Audi guy to run him off the road, he must have done more than have little puff of smoke. Probably cut the Audi off first and did not realize it....This is funny chit for sure

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
Where can I get a good smoke tune like them Dodgebag boys?

Green 1978 Camper Special with a maroon camper shell, Mack bulldog hood ornament, dancing hula girl on the dash, plaid seat covers, cow magnets on the fuel line, 3 Little Trees air fresheners on the rear view, wide mudflaps with them chromium nekked girls, 7 foot CB whip, some of them fancy cab lights I got down to the swap meet and some panties under the seat and some stickers on the winders....

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Where can I get a good smoke tune like them Dodgebag boys?

Green 1978 Camper Special with a maroon camper shell, Mack bulldog hood ornament, dancing hula girl on the dash, plaid seat covers, cow magnets on the fuel line, 3 Little Trees air fresheners on the rear view, wide mudflaps with them chromium nekked girls, 7 foot CB whip, some of them fancy cab lights I got down to the swap meet and some panties under the seat and some stickers on the winders....

Put a trash bag over your intake

ScreaminDuramax

Sep 19, 2013
Torrance
I love how there's a smokeout section, yet anyone that says they do it get bashed :confused:
Even though we all do it at one time or another.

delete the section, its pointless. Or at least the Smokeout part.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I love how there's a smokeout section, yet anyone that says they do it get bashed :confused:
Even though we all do it at one time or another.

delete the section, its pointless. Or at least the Smokeout part.
Go read the first page, no one bashed him and only one person actually disagreed with him. People are getting real sensitive.