Danville Billet 72mm Group Buy???

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I dont personally see a group buy as short changing anybody... If said turbo was $2000(I have no idea what it costs because I dont care much for VNT turbos). and you have 10 people that wanted to buy one why would you be offended to offer a 100$ discount on each of them?> I know I would sure as shit want the business

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I dont personally see a group buy as short changing anybody... If said turbo was $2000(I have no idea what it costs because I dont care much for VNT turbos). and you have 10 people that wanted to buy one why would you be offended to offer a 100$ discount on each of them?> I know I would sure as shit want the business

Coco puff is on he period this week. He feels the need to voice his opinion in a thread where there is no need for it.

Black Reaper 2007

Jan 19, 2010
I spoke with mark he said he will cut us a deal if we get 10 people to buy in. Message me and I will tell you more, or talk to mark yourself.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Really, are we gettin that nerdy here. Of course by "stock block" i mean the bottom end is stock, but i wouldnt call a bored over block stock anymore, or a block that has been hard blocked, so my block is stock in that respect, you guys are just gettin silly about shit now, or is it jealousy, i imagine there are some out there that really hate that my truck is coming along as fast as it is, sorry to all the haters but its not going to stop til im in the 10's. This site has been pretty beneficial to my build, until now, at this point there are so few that really have a clue as to what happens next its really difficult to get solid answers, most of you are still screwin around with supporting mods and cannot give me info i need, most of the time this site seems to be more about the argument then about the goal, i have noticed that from day one and put up with it cuz i needed to, now though to put it simply

YOU GUYS BORE ME WITH YOUR NIT PICKING OVER WORDS AND DESIRE TO BANTER

Im with ya on that last statement

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2