LBZ: danville 72mm vvt or fleece 71.5mm cheetah

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I know why he was limiting fuel but it isn't like his 72mm is actually as good as it with a 480 hanging. Definitely not bashing the 72 just making it clear.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
+45% sticks and a single stroked cp3
Sounds like a winning combo of tuning and turbo to me
Mark, build the engine and wow is all please:thumb:

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
I know why he was limiting fuel but it isn't like his 72mm is actually as good as it with a 480 hanging. Definitely not bashing the 72 just making it clear.

For sure!!!! Would love to see a 72mm 100 sticks and dual pumps. Hope to have that setup next year if I build my motor.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012

Sure sure two are better than one for alota things
but really how much harder is it to get a twin set up to "hook" as well as a single
to much is too much when you cant utilize its full potential
I like where this vvt 72 is going, and of course it would make for a venerable twin set up but could my gmt 800 chasis hook it to the ground? How much more chasis modification would be needed to fully utilize even a moderate twin set up. Wet weather driving is bad enough at/around 600hp for a dd
Idk
input anyone?
And to keep it somewhat on track here, i vote for the danville 72

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Sure sure two are better than one for alota things
but really how much harder is it to get a twin set up to "hook" as well as a single
to much is too much when you cant utilize its full potential
I like where this vvt 72 is going, and of course it would make for a venerable twin set up but could my gmt 800 chasis hook it to the ground? How much more chasis modification would be needed to fully utilize even a moderate twin set up. Wet weather driving is bad enough at/around 600hp for a dd
Idk
input anyone?
And to keep it somewhat on track here, i vote for the danville 72

What Hp level are you at? There is no issues driving in the rain at this power level.Orjust have to know to stay out of the pedal or learn to :woott:eek:r grow a set of balls.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I love walking it sideways at 70 rolls on the tow tune in the rain. Hell 4wd 40 rolls in the rain get interesting. Starting to get crazy in 2wd on dry roads....

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
What Hp level are you at? There is no issues driving in the rain at this power level.Orjust have to know to stay out of the pedal or learn to :woott:eek:r grow a set of balls.

Oooohhhoohhohho no you di int
hahaha
Id love ro see just when you nutted out on a run with me and my friends
i want to take a picture of your face right at that moment
then use it for my avatar
:stirthepot2:
:bootyshake:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Oooohhhoohhohho no you di int
hahaha
Id love ro see just when you nutted out on a run with me and my friends
i want to take a picture of your face right at that moment
then use it for my avatar
:stirthepot2:
:bootyshake:

Theres nothing you can do that would make me nut. I have done some crazy crap in cars and atvs. After taking a ride with me you would need a change of tighty whities and your jeans and hope you did not stain my damn seats.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
That just made me lol
Thanks
Do people still wear tidy whities?
You can ride with me first, to learn the route
i wont worry about the stain, i have conditioned learher
you have to clean it up tho

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
That just made me lol
Thanks
Do people still wear tidy whities?
You can ride with me first, to learn the route
i wont worry about the stain, i have conditioned learher
you have to clean it up tho

I'm still waiting for you to come state side to run what you brung. And lay some of that coin out on the 1/4 :woott:I only have a stock truck.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Haha, stock is so decieving
i will be as stock as you soon enough
i only need to see you run once in person to know if id throw any coin down, but for what i think might be a race, i always got a hundo to play with. I've said this to you before tho, i dont consider 1320 ft and 10-13sec a "race"
I need to find a couple more spares before i come to the track
Whoever said i was not stateside, i live in wa., where it rains 300 days a year at the base of the cascade mountian range, oh for a real fun trip you can visit the Ho rain forest over on the olympic peninsula, it rains there 365 days a year.
I drift drive a 3.5mi mountian road to get in and out 2-6 times a day, and i drive on the edge in the rain 300 days a year- bring it baby-i am totally comfortable to drive a strait line for a few seconds, in a 1/4mi pissing contest. Ill put my machine and reaction time up against yours, be patient