Daily driving 200% overs?

Feb 7, 2018
West Central Illinois
Streeting an S593 over an S475?!? That cant be optimal...

He use to street it a lot with the single 83mm bullseye turbo.
Upgraded to really large compound kit. Blew the built motor after just a few hooks. Had calibrated power rebuild it and hasn’t had any abuse in the new motor or the re-gone over transmission since then (2013).
Both have less than 1,000 miles.
I plan on tearing down the top in and inspecting and replacing several things this spring and having it put back together for summer competitions such as pulls, drag strip, and dirt drags.
Once I adjust the exhausting housing and footing on the valley 475 it should be much better than it currently is and spook much easier. Will give a update on everything once I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diesel-max

Haisley Never heard of her
Oct 20, 2011
IN
My plan was to use 200% overs in my street truck, they were out of tips and working on them at the time I was really needing a set to get my project done, needless to say I ended up just doing 150% for faster turnaround.

200s would street, but I'm pretty picky on how clean the truck should be street wise and am satisfied with the fact that it made well over 1100rwhp on our dyno and is at about the top side of how I care for the cold start white smoke.