Cylinder head porting and flow

24vchevy

Ya,but it's a Chevy!
Mar 29, 2011
Hi was curious what kind of flow a LBZ head can be ported out to.

Thanks

Malcolm

24vchevy

Ya,but it's a Chevy!
Mar 29, 2011
Yup I have bought from guy for this project. Was just curious what CFM is possible from the stock castings.

Thanks

Malcolm

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
All i can say is the trucks i have installed these on they are more responsive and show good results, i do know he said multipe orders at the same time cut down on set up and they can be done cheaper.Also to help any members here i carry all the differant heads so down time can be kept to a minimum.Jim and i bartered so i wouldnt be able to pm any price per say best bet is to give him a call or e mail,i do know he is looking to advertise and get the heads out and if people want to dyno before and after with out any other mods to tell real world #s i know this is something he really wants.Mine was a complete rebuild and alot of other things added so for me to post any #S is not going to prove anything.

I am currentlly trying to get him to become a vendor here so if enough intrest is generated that would be great.

On a side note if you are running stock manifolds,profabs,(not sure about PPE) your manifolds will need to be opened up to match the heads.i had a set of ATS manifolds and they were perfect matched from the factory.I wasnt able to run them as i was running the stock turbo at the time and couldnt get the clearance between the down pipe and the massisive uppipe from the ATS kit.Now Eric (Wisconsonhick1) is enjoying them.They would be awesome for the twins now.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
replacingthecp3onaduramax_009.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_007.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_006.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_005.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_004.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_003.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_002.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax_001.jpg

replacingthecp3onaduramax.jpg