cumminstrokethis

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
He probably was sick of having to wear a paper bag over his head every time he went somewhere in it anyhow. :rofl:

speedmetal6.6

Dodge Destroyer
Nov 3, 2008
Gillette,Wyoming
What are you doing in here are ,you gonna get smart and buy a chevy.Nah I'm just playing but seriously after the smoke cleared his tranny was hashed and the pile of rubber behind his 37" tires was way bigger than behind mine and the fact I was stock besides a pro comp power pro tuner is pretty sad, He had 5" exhaust and an intake and a bullydog tripledog set on extreme, granted we will never know if the tranny was on its way out but he said it was fine. Anyway he likes his 08 LMM way better and He has always been a dodge boy (but not anymore.:rofl::cool2:

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
What are you doing in here are ,you gonna get smart and buy a chevy.Nah I'm just playing....

im here cause i love diesel. that and a lot of people on the site are people in the local crowd i hang out with, thus my reason to be on the site.

i was simply making a joke. thats all.

and, if i had the money at the moment, id keep my 12v, though buy myself (more than likely) a 06 lly 6 spd (dont know why, just like em) or a lbz...

though once i had my tow vehicle id be back to rediculous time wasted with the dodge. :rofl:

speedmetal6.6

Dodge Destroyer
Nov 3, 2008
Gillette,Wyoming
They all run good if you take care of them. I really was just joking I'm not the diesel police it doesnt matter what you own as long as its a diesel. BLACK SMOKE RULES!!:D