CRU65's LBZ build thread

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
Nice truck :thumb:

Light bar is exactly where I put mine, Moose can't hide from me anymore :)

Oh, look at your truck from the back, looks like a train car that should be on rails, I recommend some 2" wheel spacers. Best appearance mod I've made :D

You just need a lift pump and a trans, then your twins and some injectors and a duel fueler setup :woott::hug:

CRU65

CHARGED
Nov 21, 2012
Manitoba
Nice truck :thumb:

Light bar is exactly where I put mine, Moose can't hide from me anymore :)

Oh, look at your truck from the back, looks like a train car that should be on rails, I recommend some 2" wheel spacers. Best appearance mod I've made :D

You just need a lift pump and a trans, then your twins and some injectors and a duel fueler setup :woott::hug:

Thanks man, I think spacers would be good too but in probably going for 22x10 wheels, might look good in winter mode though. As for the lift pump, trans, duel fuelers and twins those are always on the mind, have to fight the urge to order them every payday lol.

CRU65

CHARGED
Nov 21, 2012
Manitoba
Well I found a good deal on an ATS diff cover and picked it up earlier this week, went to go buy some gear oil this Saturday and found out my entire city was pretty much out of 75w90 fluid... went to 9 different stores who supposedly had stock and only at the last one did they have 6 quarts. :angry4: After getting ****ed around all morning hunting this down I got the cover installed, pretty sure previous owner never changed the oil but drain plug looked good no metal shavings. Going to get a pic tomorrow of the cover but it looks decent and hopefully will help when towing the skidsteer on long trips.

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
You will have to let me know how the electric cutout for your exhaust is. Be interesting to see how much better it breathes for the track. I imagine there will be some nasty drone down the highway though.

CRU65

CHARGED
Nov 21, 2012
Manitoba
Pic of the cover installed

410c90f114138db447f43274f96a4ce7.jpg

CRU65

CHARGED
Nov 21, 2012
Manitoba
You will have to let me know how the electric cutout for your exhaust is. Be interesting to see how much better it breathes for the track. I imagine there will be some nasty drone down the highway though.

I sure will, not sure when I'm getting it welded in but I'm hoping soon. Still haven't taken the truck to the track yet. Hope to do so soon and see what it can do.

CRU65

CHARGED
Nov 21, 2012
Manitoba
Had some free time today so I decided to start working on the exhaust. I was running the standard mbrp 4" turbo back exhaust with a muffler and 3" downpipe. Never liked the way it hung down so low and kicked out to the side so I dumped it behind the axle.

a990210140b552a92c35dff00e5638d1.jpg

Makes the 5" tip look pretty small so I'm thinking about getting a 7 or 8" tip about 15" long, should tie it all in nicely. Also went down to America and picked up my qtp cutout last weekend just have to find a place local to weld it in.

After doing the exhaust I went and started to put in some led footwell lights. No pics yet as I am finishing them tomorrow and may try and run some to the back seats as well.