Congrats Ruben!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What is this..."old home" day? First Pat, then Dan, now Ruben? Congrats! Nice to see some of the old names back on the track.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Ha, I remember Ruben and I in Vegas when I was getting some cab time.... The big charger only made like 50psi and I was like GET OUT OF IT IM DONE!!! Ha, it is the ultimate sleeper! I didn't even expect it.

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Congrats Ruben, and great to see you again. That truck is the ultimate sleeper.
:thumb:
Thanks Pat :thumb: cant wait to see Casper back in the scene
How was the track holding the power?
it was a good prep...couldn't 60 better than a 1.62....I was getting 1.5s at Barona

Ha, I remember Ruben and I in Vegas when I was getting some cab time.... The big charger only made like 50psi and I was like GET OUT OF IT IM DONE!!! Ha, it is the ultimate sleeper! I didn't even expect it.
Haha that and the unexpected smoke screen (mosquito truck ) :roflmao: Mamba did her part....im happy with her....no more 10sec passes :thumb:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
250's, a big shot of nitros=9's. :thumb::woott:;)

One mo time Ruben?

Can you imagine a set of 500s like spooner is going to have? These 250s are massive, think of those 500s!!!! Lol... Maybe my truck needs (wants) them?

I'm with Mike, just go to tune 5, spray the bottle, run 9s.... Pray you don't wreck? Lol.... Nah, I would really like to see a cage in her before you balls it up to 9s.