Congrats Ruben!!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Not sure if it has been posted, but word on the street is that Mamba went 10.62 @ 134!! So awesome wish I was there to see it in Bakersfield. Congrats Ruben! Hard work paid off!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Congrats Ruben. I will work on the Video:woott:

I expect the check in the Mail :roflmao:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Congrats Ruben.:thumb: I watched that pass. You kicked ass and then got thrown out. We knew you would run a 10 and we knew you would get thrown out because of no cage.
:happy2:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Thanks guys...special thanks to Mike L and his trans....we had thee talk of when I first started and told Mike I wouldn't need a trans more than 500hp :D... thanks again. ..and thanks to Troll Performance and Kory Willis for the spicy tuna:hug:

On edit....thanks Rob...motor has been holding up abuse :thumb:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Thanks guys...special thanks to Mike L and his trans....we had thee talk of when I first started and told Mike I wouldn't need a trans more than 500hp :D... thanks again. ..and thanks to Troll Performance and Kory Willis for the spicy tuna:hug:

On edit....thanks Rob...motor has been holding up abuse :thumb:

Thanks Ruben! I am a small piece to you large puzzle, but so glad to be a part of it.... I love this truck! You were nearly on stock fuel map too, those injectors are so awesome! Congrats again man, honored to be a part of it!

Kory

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Ruben I don't know ya but congrats! 10s is an awesome achievement I'm not sure if ill have my truck long enough to see. I know it takes a lot. Well done:woott: