Confederate diesel trans build

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
I've seen the massive fails produced by CFD but I've ridden in three duramaxes with there trans as they are local to me and they shift AWESOME. 2 of the trucks were around 650 hp and the other dynoed over 800 and as far as I know they are holding up great.... I have Idahorob tunes and love them but am getting ready to install Ridgerunner tunes on a friends Lb7.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Tony (Moonshine) has a great reputation with lifetime updates.:thumb:

How do you go about getting updates? Are they free whenever, and does it have to be the same vehicle you originally got a tune for? Do you have to buy they whole software to be able to get the lifetime updates or just a tune? I've got tunes from a lot of people.

Bobo tunes some pretty bad pulling trucks down here. I've never dealt with him, but the trucks perform.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
"Lifetime updates for free, no hidden charges, no up-charges for bigger turbos, bigger injectors, twins, built trans, etc. You change it and I'll retune it."

I am sure its just for the truck tunes where bought for.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
How do you go about getting updates? Are they free whenever, and does it have to be the same vehicle you originally got a tune for? Do you have to buy they whole software to be able to get the lifetime updates or just a tune?

If you buy a autocal,V2,pretuned ECM or a emailed tune the updates free. This is for the vin number and stock tune you sent in to be built off of.

With the Autocal,V2 and Emailed tunes all updates there sent that way by email. With the pretuned ecm's you need to send your ECM back to get the update. You can overnight it if you do not want to pay the core charge to cover extra ECM so we can send one to keep you from having down time. Only thing your out is the shipping cost with the pretuned ecm's.

AUSDMAX

AUSSIE DURAMAX FANATIC
Mar 21, 2013
i just got a turbo from these guys they where pretty easy to deal with i only hope now the turbo is ok :eek:

Michael Moore III

06 dirtyMax
Jul 16, 2013
MD
Went ahead and gave justin a call and after talkin on the phone with him for about an hour and a half I decided to give him a shot with my trans. I have no complains at all. They were very easy to deal with. They showed me everything they did and explained it all. The truck shifts very smoothly. I have kept my foot to the floor and have done several launches without a hiccup. Very satisfied with the work and customer service.