Come out of your Igloo and be counted!!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Add another starving Albertan oil worker to the list!

:hello:

I see you are looking for bumper idea's. I am too for the front. I'm actually hoping somebody hits me or I hit a deer so I can get it replaced with something cool through insurance!!:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
There is a guy in Red Deer that custom makes bumpers among other things. I can't remember his name but he was at the bracket racing last October in Edmonton with his Dodge. Seemed like a decent dude. I'm gonna look him up and see what he can do for me.
If he has a website, I will post it up for y'all.

mplteddy

Jul 10, 2007
Central Alberta...
www.mplmotorsports.ca
I like those Ali Arc aluminum ones. I guess they are pretty light, I like the looks, but don't know how strong they are. :D

The Ali-Arc's do look good, but i've seen them after the touch moose hide, not pretty....:D

There are several options for bumpers out there....anyone interested can give me a call, and I'll help them find what best suits thier needs.

The company in Red Deer is Bulletproof Dale....they don't have a website as far as I know. I don't even know if they have a direct phone number. But I can get them.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
That might have been the name of the shop-I don't directly remember. Nice dude though.

wilsonck

May 8, 2008
Calgary, Ab
How can we get a club going in Alberta? It would be neat to get something going where we could get together once in awhile or show up at some car shows with a bunch of trucks. We never get "truck" shows like they have in the states...or maybe I have been reading too many magazines.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Problem has been in the past is most of us work in the patch so everyone being on D/O's at the same time is a crap shoot. However, now with the slowdown, it may be easier for everyone to meet up.

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Alberta born and raised. And probably until my dying breath too, I love it here.

Truck meet... maybe somewhere in Edmonton this summer on a weekend. Hudsons Taphouse or Brewsters by grant macewan college, everybody loves those places.

But just hold off long enough that I can get my truck running again!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
The new walmart/canadian tire in fort saskatchewan??? There is a Boston Pizza right there too hahah.

How far is that from hi-way 21? Wouldn't be too bad a location for us southerners to get to if it ain't hard to get to. I know some folks at Stax Motorsports Forum that would likely meet up as well if they are free. Mostly Dodge people but good folks other than that:D:joker:.

And welcome to all the new guys!!:hello::cool2:

FMOS

Hard Up
Nov 19, 2008
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
If you follow highway 21 north right into fort saskatchewan... that boston pizza is at theeeee.... third set of lights on the right. Basically on the corner of the intersection where highway 15 from north edmonton meets highway 21.