color matched front bumper

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Mine is holding up really well. Been painted for over a year. I noticed a small rock chip on the bumper the other day, but that's it. The grille still looks perfect.

Linden

Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
I tried doing that but didn't have much luck unfortunately. If you could please dig up more info I would appreciate it,really would!

I seen mirrors like that heated and electric but they were for I believe 07. So your saying that these mirrors are for a 06 and they bolt right up no issues? What do you mean by 01 electrical parts?

I need a better set of mirrors for my rig and those look great as does your truck. Thanks I hope you could provide more info with out me begging! :D

I will have to look for my receipt i got them from wicked customs and if i recall correctly they were around $300. I guess to better describe them they are the 06 style tow mirrors but the electrical plugs are different between 01 and 06 trucks so they came with all 01 electrical stuff so they plug right in. my mirrors are electric but not heated.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I will have to look for my receipt i got them from wicked customs and if i recall correctly they were around $300. I guess to better describe them they are the 06 style tow mirrors but the electrical plugs are different between 01 and 06 trucks so they came with all 01 electrical stuff so they plug right in. my mirrors are electric but not heated.

That would be great if you could thanks

big4x4

May 31, 2011
just wondering, whats the ballpark price to have a body shop paint your front bumper & grille?

Hi! I'm new to the forum and wanted to give my input.

It really depends where you go and how much blending is required. It can be very common for a cheaper shop to just use your color code and not use any blending techniques. That is why I recommend asking them to explain the whole process they use when getting a quote. Its a lot better then ending up painting your whole truck after not being happy with slightly miss matched colors.