Clash of Clans Players

Jak Flash

Oct 31, 2014
Hello all,

I'm currently looking for players to join my Clan. The "SnowBacks". We are a Full time war clan based out of Ontario but anyone can join as long as you meet the criteria.

Criteria....

1) NO RUSHED TH. We want people that are serious about war and not just rushing their town hall to get better troops. The defensive stuff is just as important.

2) No Minors.... we are sticking to adults only 18+

3) Active participation in war and in clan donations. If you are in war you must make both attacks to progress the team to a win. Also a minimum of 200 troop donations per season.

Preference:

We would prefer anyone in the TH 6-8 range but will take any as long as you meet the above criteria.

Other info:

We start our week on Sunday evenings by declaring at 6PM EST ish and reset every week.

Come check us out and join the fun.

if you choose to.... mention that you are from Duramax Diesels or mention my name in the request to join.

Thanks and clash on

:thumb:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'm just not a gamer at all but there's a group here at work that go on & on about CofC. It can be amusing to listen in on their discussions and I have a jist for what it's about and all but to heck with spending all that time and/or money on a game. Na-gonna-happen.

Good luck though. :thumb:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
freemium-not-really.jpg

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
You had 8 posts in a Duramax Diesel forum, utilizing the forum to solicit non-Duramax related criteria, for a game that the last time I played had 14yo boys asking 13yo girls for snapchats of their tits. What kind of response were you expecting?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is no worse than any other questions being brought by newbies here anymore, and with about as much tech info. This site is in freefall and I dont think we can recover.

Last video game I really got involved with was PacMan World on my son's Playstation.

Jak Flash

Oct 31, 2014
don't expect anything but the responses I have gotten from you fine folks....

I'm not new to the forum world and am unable to suffer from any sort of ButtHurt that is created in an open forum as such.

its just nice to play a game with a group of people that have similar interests. :)

we are still accepting new members as long as they are a non rushed town hall in the TH 6 to TH8 range.

check us out.... "SnowBacks"

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
I'm just not a gamer at all but there's a group here at work that go on & on about CofC. It can be amusing to listen in on their discussions and I have a jist for what it's about and all but to heck with spending all that time and/or money on a game. Na-gonna-happen.

Good luck though. :thumb:
Most of my buddies play castle clash pretty hard core. One was in a match 2 weeks ago and was #13 in the world out of over 82 million players. Blows my mind that anyone would waste that amount of time and money on a cell phone game, but then again he's a cummins guy. LOL

Jak Flash

Oct 31, 2014
Most of my buddies play castle clash pretty hard core. One was in a match 2 weeks ago and was #13 in the world out of over 82 million players. Blows my mind that anyone would waste that amount of time and money on a cell phone game, but then again he's a cummins guy. LOL

that's pretty hard core. We are certainly a dedicated bunch.... but not quite that into it.

Im on level 724 on Candy Crush. :baby:

:roflmao: sorry dude.... there's something wrong with that.... lol

were still looking for more.... just destroyed another clan at war.

if your a TH 6,7,8 and are not rushed. come check us out. "SnowBacks"