Checking in from KY

rtcook

<--- Slow
Mar 3, 2009
Carlisle, Ky
Dang, Didn't realize each State had its own little mini forum. Stuck in the mud waiting on a wrecker and stumbled across this thread. I'm from Carlisle, about 40 min NE of Lex.. I know about 4 or 5 others on here from the local site.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
He pulls just as much in Indiana as he does Kentucky if you go to another pull and see us out in the pits stop by and talk to us a min because we aint got much to do but clean the dust off the truck and Ice down the Fuel, look for a Red inclosed trailer that says No Fear, Mt Hermon Kentucky there is 3 pro stock trucks here local I know you have seen them Bluegrass Shaker, Poor Proud and Country, and then No Fear of corse and there all chevy's
I've seen all those trucks. I go yo a lot of the KOTTPA pulls with my buddy who runs the Family Tradition truck, then the rest of the bunch from my county,, Barely gettin by, the Stepros (showtime, hammertime and primetime) just for fun, and the Halls (sawdust and a white silverado). We have quite a few pullers here from Harrison County.

dmaxadermist

Nov 11, 2009
yea we are pretty close,, it seems like i mite have seen ur truck or one like it in glasgow at the gas station by walmart maybe not u but that truck i saw looks alot like urs